Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2005

Personal Profile

Welcome to my blog :-) My name is Brian Daniels and I am, among other things, pastor of a small country Church in rural Miami County, Indiana, called Peoria Church. I have served as pastor of this great little Church since November 1999.

Among the "other things" I am a husband (for 24 years), father (for 20 years), piano player (for 34 years), writer (many years), and gardener (5 years).

I've started this blog because I believe that rural living adds a unique flavor to Christian spirituality that is diminishing in our increasingly urban culture. I also believe in small Churches. I believe that a small congregation is most ably gifted to pursue Church life as the New Testament describes it.

I hope you are encouraged in your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ through this endeavor.